// 마음으로 ∞ VOICE OF MY HEART ❝ personal · photo · blog ❞   |   about  ·   twitter   ·   tumblr  ·   blogspot   ·   facebook   ·   dashboard   ·   follow





the girl


Hello there! My name is Sher.
19 | 94-liner | 22 June | God | Family | Friends
Born and raised in Malaysia, but I wish to live in Seoul, Korea instead. (who doesn't?) ;P
A hardcore KPop fangirl.
*b2uty* *inspirit* *babyz* *melody* *angel*
Please be nice and kind while you're here, okay? :)


instagram
@sher_94

tagboard


escapades
.lian ling.
.christy bii.
.jacqueline.
.shirley.
.michelle.
.christine & nat.

twitter
disclaimer
Layout made by tkh.
Icons from 7thDisorder.
Minor edits and tweaks by yours truly, sher :).


  Dear Boy
Tuesday, June 4, 2013 | Leave a comment ? (0)

Dear Boy,

I want you to be the one I talk to every time. The one that will make me smile. The one I see when I open my eyes in the morning and before I sleep at night. My favourite hello and my hardest goodbye. My favourite man and my sunshine. The one that will always pick me up when I'm down and be the one that will always make me smile and laugh. The one that knows my flaws and still love me with all his heart. The one that will always be there for me. The pinky that I hold every time I feel suffocated in a crowded place. I just want you to be mine and the one that makes me happy. 


posted by sher :)





Older Post →



© Layout made by tkh/mk. Minor edits and tweaks by sher :).
Thanks for dropping by. Have a nice day! :D